Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Quilt

So I have been crafting, but not updating, my bad :(


I will try and remedy that for 2009 though, as there is a lot on the agenda!


So to begin, I present you with my first ever quilting project, using a tutorial found in a Little Treasures magazine... though I made a bassinette sized one rather than the suggested cot size (will suit the new baby better at least to start with).



I was lucky enough to have all of the required materials in stash, although for my next one I will need to do some shopping - I'm going to attempt a single bed sized one for Erin, with some Amy Butler fabric I have just ordered from a co-op.

As for knitting, I have a pair of baby longies on the needles, will photo those as soon as they are done (including matching hat).

I'm also hoping to try my hand at sewing some felted food to go with DD's play kitchen (from Santa for Xmas).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Jax. Can't wait to see a baby wrapped in it.